- Cut resistant gloves designed to protect small hands. The first of its kind on the market, NoCry gloves for kids and teens keeps small hands safe from cuts and scrapes. Perfect for adults with small hands too
- Superior grip with a snug, elastic fit. Prepare food or work on projects involving scissors, paper cutters, or blades with the security of knowing your child’s hands won’t slip
- Lightweight and comfortable protection without the bulk. Awarded with the highest EN388 level 5 cut resistance to reduce the risk of serious injury
- Perfect for cooking, whittling, fishing, sewing, craft projects, wood carving and so much more. Stay safe while slicing, peeling, cutting, or handling almost any sharp object
- 100% food safe and machine washable
"This is the best kitchen purchase I have made for my little chef! She's 6 and LOVES to cook and prep with me in the kitchen. We bought nylon knives to start and they just really don't cut much! So, I taught her how to use "real" knives. But I could tell she was still a little apprehensive. So, I did most of the knife work. Well, we went to a little cooking school open house and they had the kids wear... Cutting gloves! So, I went home and ordered this one. She is SO much more confident and is much more willing to help with knife work now! I still supervise of course but she knows she can do it and the glove helps her be confident in her self! Love it!"
Give your little chef confidence to help out in the kitchen
Made from materials 4X stronger than leather, NoCry cut resistant gloves will give your kids the confidence to handle sharp tools in the kitchen without hurting themselves. Made of food safe ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, glass fibre, and Spandex, these gloves have been designed to resist cuts from even the sharpest blades.
Made to be snug and comfortable so they stay on little hands
Loose gloves can make it difficult to maneuver a blade and increase the likelihood that kids and teens will take them off. The flexible material in your NoCry gloves helps kids keep a firm grip on slippery and awkward items. Your children will complete tasks more easily and accurately while avoiding nicks and cuts.
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your child’s hands are safe
Avoiding cuts and scrapes while kids are learning how to use a knife or sharp tool can be a struggle. Wrapping their fingers with bandages or having them wear heavy, bulky gloves either won’t keep them safe or will make it impossible for their little hands to get the job done. Only weighing an ounce, NoCry gloves provide the precision and dexterity your kids need with the protection you want.